- Marketing assistants are in charge of formulating and implementing marketing communication plan of the company for both customers and investors. To accomplish the job, marketing assistant needs to have, copywriting skills in both English and Bahasa, creative design knowledge, and graphic communication skills. Photo and Video editing skills is required for this position, and must also master the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.
- Managing our online social media accounts to increase brand awareness and reach
- Coordinating the printing and distributing of offline marketing materials
- Updating our corporate blogs
- Creating presentation in PowerPoint
- Designing name cards, posters, banners, etc both for online and offline
- Maintaining and enforcing corporate GSM
- Filing, scanning, and syncing documents according to file-structure (for both online and offline)
- Writing and composing formal business letters and reports (English and Bahasa)
- Meeting KPI
- Time management skills.
- Meeting deadlines
- Clerical duties and any additional duties assigned.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Confidentiality
- Proven work experience, portfolio available
- Mastered Adobe Creative Suites software
- Hands-on MS Office, Skype, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Time-management and organization skills (OCD is allowed)
- Must have a proven English and Indonesian proficiency (spoken & written)
- Be comfortable in writing detailed reports
- Natural problem solver
- Sharp and professional appearance. Dress-shirt and tie.
- Be able to commute to North Jakarta daily
- Send cover letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf formats only)